These are Japanese pearlwort (Sagina japonica). The flowers are so small (2nd photo) that I didn't notice them at first. Its Japanese name is "Talon plant" after the leaf shape.
Hi! I'm Kei Narujima. This is a blog about flowers, plants, and bugs I saw in CENTRAL Tokyo, and sometimes art and Japanese culture that bring you a smile or make you think (or so I hope)!! こんにちは。花や虫、そして時々日本の文化などについて書いてます😊。
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Common Straight Swift (Parnara Guttata) イチモンジセセリ(一文字挵)
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 The common straight swift (Parnara guttata) can be found across, and is loved in, Japan. Moths open wings when resting while ...
-
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 This is the best shot I could get. It's a female Joro spider, I think. I noticed her spider web first several months ago ...
-
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 I often mistake horseflies for bees, but I believe this is a bee, maybe a bumblebee!!?? If so, it's my first time to see ...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿