Kyoto Coffee Shop Matsu 京都の喫茶店 松

Japanese follows English. 英語の後に日本語が続きます。

I went to Otoyo Shrine in Kyoto a week ago. The shrine is located along the Philosopher's Walk (Tetsugaku no michi).

After enjoying its serenity and very cute matchmaking mice welcoming me, I walked along the street toward Nanzenji Temple to go back to the central Kyoto and found a coffee shop "Matsu."

"喫茶 松 (Kissa [i.e., coffee shop] Matsu [meaning pine])" is small and quiet with background classical and jazz music. It also has a splendid view of the Higashiyama Mountain and maple trees. When I was there, all leaves were green. Needless to say that coffee was good, making usually talkative me quiet.

哲学の道から南禅寺に行った後、ちょっとお茶したくなり、偶然入ったのが「喫茶 松」です。ホームページはないようですが、コーヒー、眺め、マスター、雰囲気、全てが静かでゆったり過ごすことが出来ました。お勧めです!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Grasshopper (Atractomorpha) オンブバッタ(負飛蝗)

英語の後に日本語が続きます。 These are grasshoppers. Simple and clear. The issue is, however, their relationship. For example, a man passing by me taking ...