英語の後に日本語が続きます。
Wintersweet has several cultivars and this is Chimonanthus praecox ‘Luteus' I saw at Hibiya Park in Tokyo. This cultivar has thinner petals and reddish purple tepals, while the wintersweet you would mostly see in Tokyo is Chimonanthus praecox (L.) Link f. concolor (Makino) Makino, which produces bowl-shaped brighter yellow flowers.
Hi, I'm Kei Narujima! This is a blog about the flowers, plants, and bugs I find in central Tokyo, along with bits of art and Japanese culture to make you smile or think (or so I hope)! こんにちは。花や虫、そして時々日本の文化などについて書いてます😊。
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Toad Lily (Tricyrtis Formosana) タイワンホトトギス(台湾杜鵑草)
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 They are toad lilies (Tricyrtis formosana). While this plant is typically said to flower from August to September, I’ve come ...
-
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 I read A Pale View of Hills by Kazuo Ishiguro about ten years ago. The book was my second Ishiguro novel after Never Let Me ...
-
Japanese follows English. 英語の後に日本語が続きます。 These are flowers of Akebia quinata or commonly known as chocolate vine. The shades ranging from pa...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿