Kawazu-Zakura Cherry Blossoms (Cerasus Lannesiana)? 河津桜?

Japanese follows English. 英語の後に日本語が続きます。

The trees (which I believe are Kawazu-zakura) in my neighborhood are now in full bloom!! Yesterday it rained throughout the day, but today it's so sunny, which makes these beautiful pink blossoms look even more beautiful!!

I said "I believe they're Kawazu cherry trees" because it's a little late for them to blossom (most Kawazu cherry trees in Japan have finished their blossom season) and none of these trees have name tags. But it doesn't matter. Sunny weather and beautiful cherry blossoms against the blue sky makes me happy!! 

Kawazu cherry blossoms? 河津桜?

Cerasus lannesiana カワヅザクラ

(If you wish to post your comment but don't have a Google account, select "anonymous" from the drop down menu titled "comment as"!)

河津桜です(満開には少し遅いし、名札もないため自信はありませんが)。青い空に映えるピンクの桜がとってもきれいです!

(Google アカウントを持ってない方は、コメント記入後に「Google アカウント」をクリックし、「匿名」か「名前/URL」を選択してからご記入ください!)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Common Bluebottle (Graphium Sarpedon) アオスジアゲハ(青条揚羽)

英語の後に日本語が続きます。 I took a day off yesterday but it was not a day off actually. I went to vote for the Tokyo gubernatorial election. I had to g...