A Rainbow View from Nigatsudo, Todaiji Temple 東大寺二月堂から見た虹

Japanese follows English. 英語の後に日本語が続きます。

This is a view from the balcony of Nigatsudo or the February Hall of Todaiji temple in Nara. You can also see the Nara city over there. That day, I woke up at around 4 a.m. (as usual) and decided to walk to the temple to see the sunrise. Unfortunately, the sunrise wasn't visible from there, but instead I saw this rainbow🌈!

If you have a chance to come to Nara, I recommend visiting the temple in the early morning. You may have this view (and the Great South Gate) all to yourself.  

A rainbow from the February Hall of Todaiji temple 二月堂から見た虹



Great South Gate 南大門

Stairs to the balcony 二月堂へ続く階段

(If you wish to post your comment but don't have a Google account, select "anonymous" from the drop down menu titled "comment as"!)

東大寺二月堂から見た虹です。いつものように朝4時に起き、日の出を見に行こうと出かけました。二月堂から日の出は見られないのですが代わりに虹が🌈!奈良市街も一望できます!

東大寺はやはり早朝ですね。静かな境内をほぼ独り占めできます。

(Google アカウントを持ってない方は、コメント記入後に「Google アカウント」をクリックし、「匿名」か「名前/URL」を選択してからご記入ください!)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Sawtooth Oak (Quercus Acutissima) クヌギ(櫟)

英語の後に日本語が続きます。 The sawtooth oak (Quercus acutissima) is native to North East Asia and can be found across Japan. The tree is known for its a...