Japanese follows English. 英語の後に日本語が続きます。
"What are you staring at?" I turned around and found this, i.e., Aulacophora femoralis or more commonly cucumber beetle😆! It's so tiny, like 5 to 8 mm (or 0.2 to 0.3 inch), but don't be deceived. The bug is notorious as a pest of agricultural crops.
Hi, I'm Kei Narujima! This is a blog about the flowers, plants, and bugs I find in central Tokyo, along with bits of art and Japanese culture to make you smile or think (or so I hope)! こんにちは。花や虫、そして時々日本の文化などについて書いてます😊。
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Winter Cherry (Cerasus x Parvifolia/Cerasus Subhirtella) フユザクラ(冬桜)
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 Fragile and lovely, the winter cherry (Cerasus x parvifolia 'Fuyu-zakura') is a crossbreed of Cerasus incisa and Cera...
-
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 Is he being boiled to death? Some years ago, my company decided to transfer certain staff to another group company. I wa...
-
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 I read A Pale View of Hills by Kazuo Ishiguro about ten years ago. The book was my second Ishiguro novel after Never Let Me ...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿