英語の後に日本語が続きます。
Some leaves are still green but that makes the perfect color gradients from green to yellow, orange and red. Autumn leaves are beautiful but more beautiful against the blue sky.
Hi, I'm Kei Narujima! This is a blog about the flowers, plants, and bugs I find in central Tokyo, along with bits of art and Japanese culture to make you smile or think (or so I hope)! こんにちは。花や虫、そして時々日本の文化などについて書いてます😊。
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
All Roads Lead to Traffic Safety: Why the Hook Turn Matters in Japan 二段階右折は大切
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 The traffic rules in Japan can be quite complicated for cyclists, especially the hook turn for those coming from countries wi...
-
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 Is he being boiled to death? Some years ago, my company decided to transfer certain staff to another group company. I wa...
-
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 I read A Pale View of Hills by Kazuo Ishiguro about ten years ago. The book was my second Ishiguro novel after Never Let Me ...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿