英語の後に日本語が続きます。
Sea roaches (Ligia exotica) live in rocky marine coasts, harbor walls, piers, and docks just above the high-tide line. One of their characteristics is their agility. They run so fast that I've been able to take photos of them only twice, both of which time, they suddenly stopped for some reason. I always say "eek!" when finding them but I also find them when running creepy cute.
Sea roaches (Ligia exotica) live in rocky marine coasts, harbor walls, piers, and docks just above the high-tide line. One of their characteristics is their agility. They run so fast that I've been able to take photos of them only twice, both of which time, they suddenly stopped for some reason. I always say "eek!" when finding them but I also find them when running creepy cute.
I first saw one in 2024 when taking an early morning walk along the river. Something small and black crossed in front of me at a GREAT speed. I automatically followed it but suddenly it stopped. It stayed there for ten seconds or so and suddenly started to run again at a greater speed. Its move was so cute but its appearance is not so. That was my first encounter with a sea roach. They're roaches, which explains their agility.
| 2026/8/11 |
| 2024/7/30 |
(If you wish to post your comment but don't have a Google account, select "anonymous" from the drop down menu titled "comment as"!)
フナ虫です。日本を含む熱帯から温帯の海岸に広く分布する代表的な海岸動物だそうです。ものすごく足が速く、ささっと目の前を通り過ぎていくので、写真を撮るのは難しいのですが、何かの拍子にパタッと止まります。念のために言っておきますと、決して好きなわけではありません。キモカワな感じかな。
最初の出会いは2024年。朝ウォーキングしていたら目の前をささっと何かが通り過ぎたと思ったらパタッと止まり、しばらくじっとしたと思ったらまたさーっと行ってしまいました。英語では sea roach。つまり海のゴキブリ。道理で動きが速いわけだ。
(Google アカウントを持ってない方は、コメント記入後に「Google アカウント」をクリックし、「匿名」か「名前/URL」を選択してからご記入ください!)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿