I found them on a roadside (2nd photo) and had never seen such turquoise blue fruits. These are fruits of Amur peppervine (Ampelopsis glandulosa). The Amur peppervine produces green, blue, purple, pink and yellow fruits with black or brown speckles. I saw blue and purple ones, so the next thing to do is to find pink and yellow Amur peppervine fruits.
Hi, I'm Kei Narujima! This is a blog about the flowers, plants, and bugs I find in central Tokyo, along with bits of art and Japanese culture to make you smile or think (or so I hope)! こんにちは。花や虫、そして時々日本の文化などについて書いてます😊。
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Beef Jerky at Midnight 真夜中のビーフジャーキー
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 On a weekday afternoon, I was in the office talking with a colleague of mine. He loves steak—in particular, grilled beef st...
-
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 I read A Pale View of Hills by Kazuo Ishiguro about ten years ago. The book was my second Ishiguro novel after Never Let Me ...
-
Japanese follows English. 英語の後に日本語が続きます。 These are flowers of Akebia quinata or commonly known as chocolate vine. The shades ranging from pa...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿