These small flowers surprised me at first because I remembered them flowering in only spring but I was mistaken. They're pampas lilies-of-the-valley (Salpichroa origanifolia) and flower from May to October (it's already November though). Pampas lilies-of-the-valley resemble Japanese andromeda and white enkianthus but the leaf shape and the timing of flowering are different. Japanese andromeda flowers from February to April and white enkianthus in April and May.
Hi, I'm Kei Narujima! This is a blog about the flowers, plants, and bugs I find in central Tokyo, along with bits of art and Japanese culture to make you smile or think (or so I hope)! こんにちは。花や虫、そして時々日本の文化などについて書いてます😊。
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Sphaerophoria ミナミヒメヒラタアブ(南姫扁虻)
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 Philadelphia fleabane (Erigeron philadelphicus) is native to North America, introduced to Japan around 1920, and can now be f...
-
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 I read A Pale View of Hills by Kazuo Ishiguro about ten years ago. The book was my second Ishiguro novel after Never Let Me ...
-
Japanese follows English. 英語の後に日本語が続きます。 These are flowers of Akebia quinata or commonly known as chocolate vine. The shades ranging from pa...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿