They are honey bees with pollen baskets. Pollen baskets are part of the tibia on the hind legs of some female bees. They pack pollen into these baskets to carry it back to their nest or hive. The bee in the last photo was covered in pollen and vibrating its body on a leaf.
Hi, I'm Kei Narujima! This is a blog about the flowers, plants, and bugs I find in central Tokyo, along with bits of art and Japanese culture to make you smile or think (or so I hope)! こんにちは。花や虫、そして時々日本の文化などについて書いてます😊。
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Toad Lily (Tricyrtis Formosana) タイワンホトトギス(台湾杜鵑草)
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 They are toad lilies (Tricyrtis formosana). While this plant is typically said to flower from August to September, I’ve come ...
-
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 I read A Pale View of Hills by Kazuo Ishiguro about ten years ago. The book was my second Ishiguro novel after Never Let Me ...
-
Japanese follows English. 英語の後に日本語が続きます。 These are flowers of Akebia quinata or commonly known as chocolate vine. The shades ranging from pa...

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿