Japanese follows English. 英語の後に日本語が続きます。
Haku, a skin brightening cosmetics product of Shiseido, is named after 白. This Chinese character means white and has two Japanese pronunciations, haku and shiro. Every Japanese can see how this cosmetics is named. But I can't help but think of something. Is it only me who thinks of another meaning of haku, 吐く, i.e., throw-up or puke?
資生堂の美白美容液「Haku」が「白」に由来することは、日本人なら誰でも分かることだろうけど、私だけだろうか。Hakuが時々「吐く」に聞こえるのは。馬鹿だと思う人はどうぞそう思ってください。はい、馬鹿なんです....
Hi! I'm Kei Narujima. This is a blog about flowers, plants, and bugs I saw in CENTRAL Tokyo, and sometimes art and Japanese culture that bring you a smile or make you think (or so I hope)!! こんにちは。花や虫、そして時々日本の文化などについて書いてます😊。
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Confederate Rose (Hibiscus Mutabilis cv. Versicolor) スイフヨウ(酔芙蓉)
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 These are Confederate roses (Hibiscus mutabilis cv. versicolor) and the first five photos are of one flower, taken at 10:00, ...
-
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 This is the best shot I could get. It's a female Joro spider, I think. I noticed her spider web first several months ago ...
-
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 I often mistake horseflies for bees, but I believe this is a bee, maybe a bumblebee!!?? If so, it's my first time to see ...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿