Konbini Goodies 7-Eleven's Gateau Chocolat (JPY 288)

I bought this Gateau Chocolat at a 7-Eleven store in my neighborhood. The bag is plain. It is light beige and has no eye catching phrases or pictures and only has information about its portion that "it contains four pieces and you can eat all at once." But these four pieces of chocolate cakes are so yummy. If they were served as desserts at a French restaurant, I  wouldn't be able to tell. They don't need any advertising. I will buy it again tomorrow!     

Tag             ⭐
Taste          ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Portion        ⭐⭐⭐
Kawaii         ⭐⭐
Price            ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Female Scarlet Skimmer (Crocothemis Servilia) ショウジョウトンボ(猩々蜻蛉)

英語の後に日本語が続きます。 This is a female scarlet skimmer (a ruddy marsh skimmer or Crocothemis servilia), or so I believe. In contrast to its name, t...