英語の後に日本語が続きます。
This is a real life embodiment of the Japanese saying 頭隠して尻隠さず or "Hiding your head but not your butt." The saying figuratively means that there is no perfect cover-up and, just to be sure, the stink bug was not doing anything wrong.
Hi! I'm Kei Narujima. This is a blog about flowers, plants, and bugs I saw in CENTRAL Tokyo, and sometimes art and Japanese culture that bring you a smile or make you think (or so I hope)!! こんにちは。花や虫、そして時々日本の文化などについて書いてます😊。
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
Single-Flowered White Sasanqua Camellia with Pink Edges 一重でピンクの縁取りの白山茶花
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 The Camellia sasanqua is native to, and can be found across, Japan. It produces flowers from October to December (as opposed ...
-
Japanese follows English. 英語の後に日本語が続きます。 Is he being boiled to death? (This is a revised version of the story originally posted on Se...
-
英語の後に日本語が続きます。 I read "A Pale View of Hills" by Kazuo Ishiguro a few years ago. The book was my second Ishiguro's book after...
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿