Lantana ランタナ(Before Revision: Common Nettle (Urtica dioica) 修正前:セイヨウイラクサ(西洋刺草))

英語の後に日本語が続きます。

The common nettle (Urtica dioica) is native to Europe, temperate Asia, and western North Africa and now found worldwide but I didn't know it can grow in a sidewalk gutter like those in these photos in Central Tokyo. I have rhinitis, so I was considering buying a nettle seedling to grow it at home but not anymore!

P.S.

A few days later, I found flowers among the leaves, which made me realize they're not nettles but lantanas. Sorry for the confusion. 

2026/7/5

2026/7/5

(If you wish to post your comment but don't have a Google account, select "anonymous" from the drop down menu titled "comment as"!)

セイヨウイラクサ(西洋刺草)、いわゆるネトルです。ヨーロッパ原産で、今は世界中で栽培されているそうですが、こんな都心の側溝でも育つなんて驚きです。鼻炎持ちなのでハーブティーを愛飲しており、ネトルの苗を買ってベランダで育てようかと思っていたのですが、買うのやめました😆。

P.S.
数日後、花が咲いているのを見て、これがネトルではなく、ランタナであることが分かりました。お騒がせいたしました🙇。

(Google アカウントを持ってない方は、コメント記入後に「Google アカウント」をクリックし、「匿名」か「名前/URL」を選択してからご記入ください!)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Single-Flowered White Sasanqua Camellia with Pink Edges 一重でピンクの縁取りの白山茶花

英語の後に日本語が続きます。 The Camellia sasanqua is native to, and can be found across, Japan. It produces flowers from October to December (as opposed ...