Look Up To The Sky! 見上げてごらん!

Japanese follows English. 英語の後に日本語が続きます。

I saw these cirrocumulus clouds a few days ago. In Japan, they are called "sardine clouds," "fish scale clouds," "mackerel clouds," or something similar and are a symbol of autumn.

Sardine? 鰯?

Mackerel? 鯖?

Or fish scale? それとも鱗?

Between high-rise buildings....
ビルの谷間

These days I often look down while walking to look for flowers for this blog. But that day, I got up at 5 a.m. and it was a beautiful morning, so naturally and unknowingly I looked up at the sky....

Clouds are special to me. Every time changing schools in my childhood, I always looked up to find clouds, thinking that my old friends might also be seeing the sky and the same clouds. The sky and clouds were and still are friends of mine.

If you are interested in the Japanese saying, "Women's fickleness and autumn clouds," read this post, too!

(If you wish to post your comment but don't have a Google account, select "anonymous" from the drop down menu titled "comment as"!)

先日見かけました。鰯? 鯖? 鱗? 名前はともかく、とてもきれいで心が洗われました。子供のころ、引っ越すたびに空を見上げていました。空と雲、昔も今も友達です。。。

鰯雲についてご興味がある方はこちらもどうぞ😊

(Google アカウントを持ってない方は、コメント記入後に「Google アカウント」をクリックし、「匿名」か「名前/URL」を選択してからご記入ください!)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

A Horsefly on Fish Mint (Houttuynia Cordata) ドクダミとアブ

英語の後に日本語が続きます。 I know fish mint (Houttuynia cordata) is invasive and smelly but the plant's color contrast always attracts me and its po...