My First Herbal Tea Blends 自分でハーブブレンドしてみました

英語の後に日本語が続きます。

This is a herbal tea blend I made for the first time using fresh lemon balm and chocolate mint leaves, and lavender flowers (that can't be seen though). 

I've joined a local herbal group and harvest several fresh herbs once or twice a week but there was one problem. Too many fresh herbs! I'm happy with the harvest but also feel guilty because of a concern about them being rotten. So, I did research, finding a very easy solution, i.e., dry herbs in the microwave! 

Then, voila! The flavor and taste are great. Now the thing is whether I can tell group members about this cutting corners...  

2026/5/27

2026/5/27

(If you wish to post your comment but don't have a Google account, select "anonymous" from the drop down menu titled "comment as"!)

ハーブの会に入って楽しく活動しているのですが、一つ悩みがありました。フレッシュハーブを収穫できることはとても嬉しいのですが、腐らせてしまうのではないかと悩んでいたのです。そこで調べたところ、なんとレンチンでドライハーブが作れることを発見♬ 早速作ってみました。

1枚目の写真は私が初めて作ったブレンドハーブです。レモンバーム、チョコレートミント、ラベンダー(見えませんが。。。)です。2枚目は、それにうちで育てているレモンバームとチョコレートミントの葉をちぎって淹れたフレッシュ・ドライハーブティーです。

おいしいし、香りもよく、心躍っていたのですが、ここで別の問題が発生。こんな手抜きレシピをハーブの先生や仲間に話せるか。。。悩んでいます。

(Google アカウントを持ってない方は、コメント記入後に「Google アカウント」をクリックし、「匿名」か「名前/URL」を選択してからご記入ください!)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Single-Flowered White Sasanqua Camellia with Pink Edges 一重でピンクの縁取りの白山茶花

英語の後に日本語が続きます。 The Camellia sasanqua is native to, and can be found across, Japan. It produces flowers from October to December (as opposed ...